wow, that is quite impressive
Jess and Nick, I love your blog! and, jessamyn, I think you did mention the blog once. but you did not do a very good job of marketing it after that. ;) It is a work of art!
That looks like so much fun...and so professional! No Tidy Cat buckets for you guys
oh, also that is one huge radish. (i assume you were using the rna for scale)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow, that is quite impressive
Jess and Nick, I love your blog! and, jessamyn, I think you did mention the blog once. but you did not do a very good job of marketing it after that. ;) It is a work of art!
That looks like so much fun...and so professional! No Tidy Cat buckets for you guys
oh, also that is one huge radish. (i assume you were using the rna for scale)
Post a Comment