Sunday, December 6, 2009

day after T-day





After the feast of thanksgiving, we went for walks, met up with jessamyn's sister auntie Rina and Matt, who drove down from Mequon for the day.
The ladies strike a pose.....
Grandpa C makes eye contact with Elena.
Elena gets ready for some footloose.
loose, footloose..... kick off your sunday shoes....
for the full Kevin Bacon, Kenny Loggins effect, go here.
She likes to look at her feet these days.
The aunties strike a pose with Elena.

Rina is happy to chill with Elena.
Ana and Elena check out each other for the 1st time.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! I was just going over my christmas card list when I realized I haven't seen your cutie for a while, so I thought I'd stop by (in the virtual sense). She's growing cuter by the minute! Hope the holiday planning is going well!